Thread Contributor: Naiwen
Why do you like Windows 10?
I've heard its the worst OS ever, so why do you like it?

I use it and I think it's really great one. I personally don't like the Edge browser otherwise it's a charm to use. I am not a heavy tech users so I might not be able to tell why people say about it on that basis, but in general way, it's cool.

I don't really like it. After, I upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10.
It's slow and glitchy.

(12-22-2015, 05:49 AM)devindixon Wrote: I don't really like it. After, I upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10.
It's slow and glitchy.

Not to mention the terms of conditions that they have...
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

(12-22-2015, 11:48 AM)katos Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 05:49 AM)devindixon Wrote: I don't really like it. After, I upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10.
It's slow and glitchy.

Which are?

(05-03-2016, 12:41 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 11:48 AM)katos Wrote:
It's slow and glitchy.

Which are?

https://www.hackread.com/windows-10-is-spying-on-you/
I'll be doing a thread on it shortly, hopefully.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

It's modern, slick, and easy-to-use.

Right now, it is still maturing. ;)
The following 1 user Likes Suraf's post: katos

There's nothing bad about Windows 10 at all. Performance-wise, it's the same as Windows 7. It adds the better features from Windows 8, though, which is nice. It takes some time to get used to it, but it's really nice.

Idk about that. It's pretty laggy sometimes. Windows 10 looks great although the only problem I have is the slight bugs. Right now my computer will random not want to open any photos. Telling me that it can't read that file format. Re-start works fine. No viruses, no problem causing programs, must be windows 10. Although since my last update it hasn't happened to me.

I like it, I haven't had any issues with it since I upgraded and its a lot better than windows 8 which my laptop came with.
Hammer