Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
[OFFICIAL] My apology.
I am back :D Let's make the forum better than eve3r :D
Better Than Before :D 
(02-18-2019, 04:00 AM)MaxBill Wrote: I am back :D Let's make the forum better than eve3r :D

Let’s do this!
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
yessssssssss
Glad to hear you are working on the forum again!  If you need anything, just let me know! :D
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
Got the email some days ago but only now I found some time to check out the community.
I am glad you found an opportunity to bring the community back. I hope things work out well.  Clapping
(03-01-2019, 11:36 AM)Kaynil Wrote: Got the email some days ago but only now I found some time to check out the community.
I am glad you found an opportunity to bring the community back. I hope things work out well.  Clapping

Many thanks for your support!
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Thank you everyone for your kind comments in regards to the revival of forum authority. If you wish to participate in any way to bring us back up, then all we ask is that you continue using the site as once before and that would be more than enough, thank you.
(03-22-2019, 08:27 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Thank you everyone for your kind comments in regards to the revival of forum authority. If you wish to participate in any way to bring us back up, then all we ask is that you continue using the site as once before and that would be more than enough, thank you.

I'll see what I can do! :)
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
(03-22-2019, 08:36 AM)zoldos Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 08:27 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Thank you everyone for your kind comments in regards to the revival of forum authority. If you wish to participate in any way to bring us back up, then all we ask is that you continue using the site as once before and that would be more than enough, thank you.

I'll see what I can do! :)

That would be fantastic, every little helps, thank you!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register