Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
[OFFICIAL] My apology.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Good to see it back. Although it would be nnice to know what happened with thr contest that I and others entered into a wwhile back. It was just abandoned which I felt was unfair
(01-24-2019, 04:03 PM)kingcool52 Wrote: Good to see it back. Although it would be nnice to know what happened with thr contest that I and others entered into a wwhile back. It was just abandoned which I felt was unfair

My apologies for any inconvenience caused to yourself and others, could you please advise of which contest you are referring to? I will liaise with Sir Twisted to ensure that an appropriate winner is picked, or alternatively offer other rewards for those that entered.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(01-24-2019, 04:03 PM)kingcool52 Wrote: Good to see it back. Although it would be nnice to know what happened with thr contest that I and others entered into a wwhile back. It was just abandoned which I felt was unfair

Good evening I do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you would be kind enough to tell us which contest you are referring to that would be very great. Also I believe the last contest that was held was forfeited due to the very low amount of participants.
Hey people have ups and downs in life, you can’t live a picture perfect life.  I would gladly love to stay active and maybe even if you guys offer a position for forum staff, I would love to help out.
(01-25-2019, 01:05 AM)Aftermarket Wrote: Hey people have ups and downs in life, you can’t live a picture perfect life.  I would gladly love to stay active and maybe even if you guys offer a position for forum staff, I would love to help out.

I do appreciate your understanding and generosity for wanting to be involved within the staff team. Unfortunately at this current time this will not be necessary, however, please do feel free to stick around on the forum. Every post is a contribution to help this site become what it once was, likely in the future we will be holding staff applications for review.
(01-25-2019, 01:05 AM)Aftermarket Wrote: Hey people have ups and downs in life, you can’t live a picture perfect life.  I would gladly love to stay active and maybe even if you guys offer a position for forum staff, I would love to help out.

Many thanks for your continued support of Forumauthority. It is very much appreciated, and means a lot to both myself and Sir Twisted. 

As Sir has already advised, at this moment we do not have any open positions available for staff, however we are very likely to have a spot open in the future, at which point a range of factors will be taken into consideration including activity and overall support. So do be sure to stick around!
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(01-25-2019, 08:22 AM)katos Wrote:

Many thanks for your continued support of Forumauthority. It is very much appreciated, and means a lot to both myself and Sir Twisted. 

As Sir has already advised, at this moment we do not have any open positions available for staff, however we are very likely to have a spot open in the future, at which point a range of factors will be taken into consideration including activity and overall support. So do be sure to stick around!

Will do so.  This forum has so much potential to be so much bigger.
(01-24-2019, 07:09 PM)katos Wrote:

My apologies for any inconvenience caused to yourself and others, could you please advise of which contest you are referring to? I will liaise with Sir Twisted to ensure that an appropriate winner is picked, or alternatively offer other rewards for those that entered.

It was this one - https://forumauthority.com/showthread.php?tid=4943

If it was forfeited, it seems lilike a bit of a cop out especially considering we did what was asked for the contest
(01-25-2019, 05:50 PM)kingcool52 Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 07:09 PM)katos Wrote:

It was this one - https://forumauthority.com/showthread.php?tid=4943

If it was forfeited, it seems lilike a bit of a cop out especially considering we did what was asked for the contest

Hello, upon reviewing the thread linked, I can see that only 2 members on Forum Authority participated in this contest, thus it was forfeited, however, I do understand your concern and myself and Katos will come up with an idea that will hopefully put participants satisfactorily compensated.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register