hi
i got an email from this website the other day and was like whatttt so i logged in and apparently i created an account on here in 2015, was it a social avatar website or something? that's what a i remember it being when i created my account

(01-26-2019, 05:28 PM)Rambo Wrote: i got an email from this website the other day and was like whatttt so i logged in and apparently i created an account on here in 2015, was it a social avatar website or something? that's what a i remember it being when i created my account

Hi! 

This website has always been a general discussion forum, however has had different themes over the years. A while back, Night Forums was merged into our site and we imported a large number of their users, posts and discussions. It is possible that you were originally registered there? :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

Rambo Hi there, welcome to the community, I really hope you enjoy your return to the community! As katos mentioned the site has retained its niche, however, themes have come and gone, although you could have been one of the members from Night Forums. Athough I do hope you like it here, and I hope to see you around. :)
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

Hey!

I'm in the same boat as you.
The more people hate me, the fewer people I have to please