Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

katos
[OFFICIAL] Our new logo
It's official. 

We're relaunching Forum Authority with a bang. As a result, we're working hard behind the scenes to overhaul multiple parts of the site, including our logo, theme and more.
As part of our promise to include our users in decisions where possible; we are now providing you the chance to pick our new logo.

Please can we ask that you choose your first and second favourite logo's from the below. 
We will tally all votes, and move forward with the group consensus.

Design 1: 
[Image: i15HVlm.png]

Design 2: 
[Image: pZ65ifV.png]

Design 3: 
 [Image: 95dc86ae7a59deea3f58bfcc3b4da5ec.png]

Design 4:  
[Image: e56dd33a869a8117f91c31f92e29717e.png]

Please note that these logo's are intended to be used on a flat theme, with a blue/gray colour scheme. We are also intending to use these on a mixture of light and dark themes.
We will also be using these on social media

Forum Authority would like to thank @Suraf and @kawaii for their support during this period with initial mock-up feedback.

*please note, that we are not obligated to use these logos, and designs are subject to change.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

Love all of these and I hope the community does too! but there can be only one! Can't wait to see the outcome! :)
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

If you require assistance don't hesitate to send me a direct message, alternatively, contact a member of staff or refer to our custom help documents. 

(01-26-2019, 09:06 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Love all of these and I hope the community does too! but there can be only one! Can't wait to see the outcome! :)

Really pleased with how these have turned out, and I think it marks a very important milestone as we move forward with our re-launch. 
I'm excited to see how the community reacts!
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

I agree with @katos  I'm sure the community will be excellent at picking a choice!
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

If you require assistance don't hesitate to send me a direct message, alternatively, contact a member of staff or refer to our custom help documents.