Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

RecoveryAcc
Can't login
I can't access my account - Maxbill
when ever i try  to login this message is displayed "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again"  with an JavaScript popup The page is trying to load script from unauthorized source. 

Please help - MAxBill
(02-08-2019, 04:05 AM)RecoveryAcc Wrote: I can't access my account - Maxbill
when ever i try  to login this message is displayed "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again"  with an JavaScript popup The page is trying to load script from unauthorized source. 

Please help - MAxBill

My apologies for the inconvenience, MaxBill, we've had major issues with our hosting provider which has unfortunately resorted in hard work of myself and Liam having been rolled back. Please note that the login should now be fixed once again. Please can I ask that you retry this and let us know?
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Anything???
(02-15-2019, 02:32 AM)Recoveryacc1 Wrote: Anything???

Apologies, I believe that Sir Twisted has been in touch with you on Skype?
I believe that this issue is now resolved following changes implemented today - please can you retry and confirm? 

If you'd like, my skype is live:philmarsh7796
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Thread Closed :D i am back
Better Than Before :D 
- topic closed
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register