Sir Twisted
Endgame thoughts?
We just discovered we own Avengers Age of Ultron so are watching that first. hehe
~Nonsensical Musings [My Youtube]~

(05-30-2019, 01:20 AM)zoldos Wrote: We just discovered we own Avengers Age of Ultron so are watching that first. hehe

I really need to watch all the Marvel movies in order again.
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

If you require assistance don't hesitate to send me a direct message, alternatively, contact a member of staff or refer to our custom help documents. 

They are awesome!!  I esp. like the X-Men series.

(06-09-2019, 01:56 AM)zoldos Wrote: They are awesome!!  I esp. like the X-Men series.

I never knew they were marvel until recently. But I wasn't paying all that much attention Haha.
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

If you require assistance don't hesitate to send me a direct message, alternatively, contact a member of staff or refer to our custom help documents. 

hehe I want the complete X-Men series.   They are my favorite!

Enjoyed the film, but annoyed SHIELD wasn't in it, Perhaps will find out why in last season.
[Image: LWMEBJ170.jpg]

(06-12-2019, 09:17 PM)Fenrir Wrote: Enjoyed the film, but annoyed SHIELD wasn't in it, Perhaps will find out why in last season.

Very true however I didn't notice that much to be honest
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.