Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Fenrir
Wassail!!
Hail,

I'm Fenrir, I've gone by many names: Skathi, Nightrain, and more, I've forgotten as I type lol.

I'm 31, from England.  Used to run forums myself (Headbangers Haven, Metal Tavern) but now I just do a blog.
I like Music (Metal & Folk/Bluegrass) Scale Modelling (WW2 Planes & Tanks mostly) Aviation, Gaming, Yoga.

Look forward to posting here.
Welcome to Forum Authority! That really is some awesome interests you have there. Do you mind me asking what sort of metal music you're into as I am also somewhat of a glam / Rock metalhead.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(05-26-2019, 10:46 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Welcome to Forum Authority! That really is some awesome interests you have there. Do you mind me asking what sort of metal music you're into as I am also somewhat of a glam / Rock metalhead.

Thanks.

I like a lot of different styles of Metal.
My favs are:  Black/Pagan Metal, Melodic Death, Power Metal, NWOBHM.
(05-26-2019, 11:19 AM)Fenrir Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 10:46 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Welcome to Forum Authority! That really is some awesome interests you have there. Do you mind me asking what sort of metal music you're into as I am also somewhat of a glam / Rock metalhead.

Thanks.

I like a lot of different styles of Metal.
My favs are:  Black/Pagan Metal, Melodic Death, Power Metal, NWOBHM.

Unfortunately I can't say I've heard majority of them bands however they seem rather nice hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.
Prolly cause they're not bands haha.

Bands wise:  Iced Earth, Sabaton, Hammerfall, Saxon, Iron Maiden, Girlschool, Old Children of Bodom, Amon Amarth, Norther, Kalmah, Immortal, Emperor, Arkona etc.
(05-26-2019, 03:12 PM)Fenrir Wrote: Prolly cause they're not bands haha.

Bands wise:  Iced Earth, Sabaton, Hammerfall, Saxon, Iron Maiden, Girlschool, Old Children of Bodom, Amon Amarth, Norther, Kalmah, Immortal, Emperor, Arkona etc.

You seem to be into more heavier music than myself although I have heard of Iron Maiden and hammerfall.
Yea I listen to a lot of dark, heavy stuff.
[Image: LWMEBJ170.jpg]
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register