Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
My Bank's security Questions really suck!
So I had wanted to ask my bank some questions about my account, but they wouldn't answer me because the answers I gave to their security questions didn't match what they had in their profile for my account. Their questions were : How long have you opened your account? What were your last 31 transactions with us? How can anyone remember this? Let alone answer this! Finally without getting the answers I wanted, I hung up after waiting for 30 minutes. What kind of questions is that? Ridiculous enough eh? And irrelevant pertaining my account. They couldn't have asked my date of birth and etc if they really wanted to check if it were myself calling them. I got so mad at them, haven't been so mad at anyone for awhile. How are you bank's security questions? Hows your experience with your bank?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
My bank actually is really good, after recently changing due to poor service.

My current bank actually ask questions such as my date of birth, address, full name, sort code, etc.
Quite helpful, as then I can get in quickly whilst being sure that they are secure.
If I do get any questions wrong, then they text me a code, that I must quote. Which is good, because if someone gets my details incorrect and I get a text, I simply ring up like : "that wasnt me." and they monitor my account whilst changing details for security.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
katos, post: 6053, member: 13 Wrote:My bank actually is really good, after recently changing due to poor service.

My current bank actually ask questions such as my date of birth, address, full name, sort code, etc.
Quite helpful, as then I can get in quickly whilst being sure that they are secure.
If I do get any questions wrong, then they text me a code, that I must quote. Which is good, because if someone gets my details incorrect and I get a text, I simply ring up like : "that wasnt me." and they monitor my account whilst changing details for security.
How good your bank's service is! Which one is it?
Naiwen, post: 6060, member: 71 Wrote:How good your bank's service is! Which one is it?

Nationwide.
I moved from Barclays, 'cause they were shite.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
katos, post: 6063, member: 13 Wrote:Nationwide.
I moved from Barclays, 'cause they were shite.
Don't think we got them here in Canada.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register