Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Whats your Computer?
Mine is a Macbook Pro. And I'm loving it since I had it!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I've had a Toshiba satellite since i was 16, does everything i need it too, absolutely love this device :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Sir Twisted, post: 6242, member: 1 Wrote:I've had a Toshiba satellite since i was 16, does everything i need it too, absolutely love this device :)
Oh, I just hate the brand. It sucks, period.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Naiwen, post: 6259, member: 71 Wrote:Oh, I just hate the brand. It sucks, period.
I strongly disagree, i have had no faults with there laptop.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
its an old compaq presario F700 series. so old, they dont make it anymore
Custom Desktop PC:
  • Asus Sabertooth R9 Motherboard
  • AMD FX 4350 Quad Core @ 4.2 GHz
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
  • 1x1tb storage drive, 1x300gb boot drive, 1x250gb storage drive and 1x1tb external
  • Nvidia Geforce GT 630 (my GTX 960 blew up ;() 
  • 2x Aceer 21" Monitors
  • Coolermaster case (forget which one!)
  • really bad keyboard and mouse

Works Laptop
  • HP 250 G3

Laptop used for test purposes and security testing
  • Toshiba Satellite 
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I used to have an HP laptop but right after the warranty expired the system crashed and has not worked since. So, instead of me deciding to get it fixed I decided to go purchase me a new one altogether. Now, I have a Hisense Chromebook and sometimes it reminds me of one of those public toilets that won't flush because of all the crap that's in it. :P (No Joke!)
I have an HP Pavilion laptop and I really like it. I've had it for just over 5 years now without any problems.
Mine is custom built.

Intel Core i7-3770k
16 GB DDR3-1600
AMD Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition
120 GB SSD/1.5 TB HDD/1 TB HDD
Windows 10/Windows XP (dual-boot)
I have a custom built PC with the following specs:

AMD A10 5800k APU
16 GB DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 3.8 GHz
Windows 10
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register