Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
How's your mental Health?
Mine is sometimes great, sometimes bad, not at all helped by my pessimism and negativity, which are some things that I'm trying to overcome in my life and just get happier.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Negativity and pessimism have always there in my life. Moreover, I used to explore the depth of these conditions instead of fighting them. These days, fortunately, I cope much better. Different things help in diffrent situations: sometimes lots of work, sometimes a solo trip, a good book, a quiet evening, family gatherings and so on.
(03-29-2016, 10:10 AM)Mogra Wrote: Negativity and pessimism have always there in my life. Moreover, I used to explore the depth of these conditions instead of fighting them. These days, fortunately, I cope much better. Different things help in diffrent situations: sometimes lots of work, sometimes a solo trip, a good book, a quiet evening, family gatherings and so on.
You too?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register