Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Star Wars 7 : The Force awakens?
Any fans? I'm so looking forward to seeing this one. Its coming out on the 18th of this month, so a week and a day! Yay! So excited and so hyper about it!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Personally I've never been big into star wars, I've had moments, but I'm not fully on board with what's going on as I've not seen all the episodes, but i'm pretty excited.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(12-11-2015, 12:21 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Personally I've never been big into star wars, I've had moments, but I'm not fully on board with what's going on as I've not seen all the episodes, but i'm pretty excited.

Do you think its going to be good or bad?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(12-15-2015, 10:59 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 12:21 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Personally I've never been big into star wars, I've had moments, but I'm not fully on board with what's going on as I've not seen all the episodes, but i'm pretty excited.

Do you think its going to be good or bad?

I think it's going to be good, there is a lot of hype going on with it and from what I've heard it's released tonight at midnight? I may go see it on Friday.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register