Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Free vs paid?
Do you use free hosts or pay for your host? I've never used paid hosts, always free ones. I find them good enough for me. What about you?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Nearly always use paid hosts myself.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(12-28-2015, 11:07 AM)katos Wrote: Nearly always use paid hosts myself.

Why pay when they are free ones?
(12-28-2015, 03:01 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

Better SEO, better security, TLD's, fast support, greater control, no restrictions over commands, not having to share hosts. Etc.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(12-29-2015, 06:29 PM)katos Wrote:

Better SEO, better security, TLD's, fast support, greater control, no restrictions over commands, not having to share hosts. Etc.

I never had to share hosts when I used the free ones. I think they're just all right for me, but thats just me there.
(12-29-2015, 07:33 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(12-29-2015, 06:29 PM)katos Wrote:

I never had to share hosts when I used the free ones. I think they're just all right for me, but thats just me there.
 Free hosting is shared hosting, even if thy don't advertise the fact.
I agree with Katos, I personally would go with the paid hosting.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(12-30-2015, 10:21 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I agree with Katos, I personally would go with the paid hosting.

I still like the free ones, but thats just my opinion of them.
Nothing beats a paid webhosting. They are paid for some reason. I think paid web hosting is way far better than free ones, which are full of limitation.
(01-09-2016, 05:31 AM)Cobra Wrote: Nothing beats a paid webhosting. They are paid for some reason. I think paid web hosting is way far better than free ones, which are full of limitation.

I still wouldn't a penny for my host.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register