Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Host Downtime?
So when you got a host downtime, what do you do to solve it? I just go on the support board and post about it.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I must say the host we have now gives us very minimal down time which is great but from previous experience. I believe nothing can be done except from alerting and notifying the members of your forum or website.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(01-04-2016, 05:15 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I must say the host we have now gives us very minimal down time which is great but from previous experience. I believe nothing can be done except from alerting and notifying the members of your forum or website.

I see. I have experienced such unpleasantness in the past as well, and as soon as I notified the host's support forum, immediately after, someone fixed the problem, whatever it was. I got great customer service from my hosts that I ran before.
(01-05-2016, 09:56 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 05:15 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I must say the host we have now gives us very minimal down time which is great but from previous experience. I believe nothing can be done except from alerting and notifying the members of your forum or website.

I see. I have experienced such unpleasantness in the past as well, and as soon as I notified the host's support forum, immediately after, someone fixed the problem, whatever it was. I got great customer service from my hosts that I ran before.

It's always a great perk when services provide an excellent customer service support team or forum.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(01-06-2016, 08:09 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(01-05-2016, 09:56 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

It's always a great perk when services provide an excellent customer service support team or forum.

It should a 24/7 support serviced and free too.
I usually don't have downtime much. But I take a live chat help to bring back my website if it ever gets down.
(01-09-2016, 05:29 AM)Cobra Wrote: I usually don't have downtime much. But I take a live chat help to bring back my website if it ever gets down.
I see, so there's always someone to answer the users' questions.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register