Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Home Alones?
I love the series : Home Alone. My favourite has got to be the 3rd one. I just laughed so much watching it. Although I'm very fond of everyone of them. And each got its own individuality and everything. But I just liked the 3rd one best, I guess. In general, I'm a fan of comedies! Shows or movies!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I prefer the home alone movies, I wasn't aware there was a TV series but my favorite has to be the original and at a push the second one, the third wasn't great in my opinion as the boy was portrayed by a whole new actor.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(02-04-2016, 08:00 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I prefer the home alone movies, I wasn't aware there was a TV series but my favorite has to be the original and at a push the second one, the third wasn't great in my opinion as the boy was portrayed by a whole new actor.

Which is why I preferred the 3rd one to the rest of them, because the boy-actor was new.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I am most certainly a fan of the series 'Home Alone'. I have always enjoyed watching the movies when they appeared on TV so now I have a collection of all the Home Alone movies on DVD. It is so very enjoyable to watch such movies, especially around the Christmas holiday. It really brings lots of joy and laughter to both me and my family. :)
Where can i find this tv seasons ? i lvoe the films.
I actually enjoyed all the Home Alones, this makes me want to see if I can get my hands on a complete set if they are still available to purchase down here.

But I believe the third one was okay, but it didn't do the film any favours not having Macaully Caulkin in it, or even make him have a cameo appearance in it, would probably would have then gotten a fourth or fifth of the movie.
I watched the 1st and 2nd movie but I don't think I got a chance to watch the 3rd one.  I'll have to watch in when I can find the time.
I've been thinking about watching these since we are coming up on Christmas.  I know that some people don't think about these things at Christmas time but these movies take place at Christmas.
One of my favourite Christmas films. I think I must have watched them so many times and I still enjoy it no matter what. My favourite films would have to be the first and second. After the original Kevin left, it wasn't as good
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register