Thread Contributor: katos
Naiwen becomes new moderator
After her lengthy support throughout multiple phases and faces of forum authority, myself and @'sir twisted' would like to welcome @'naiwen' to the forum staff team. 

With her unparalleled activity levels, we have no doubt that she'll make a great addition to the team. Naiwen a job will be to moderate threads to ensure that our forum rules are being upheld, she'll also be working to help advertise the forums and bring in a steady flow of members to help bolster our forums and move us to the next stage of our community. 

With this in mind, she may in future be given access to our Twitter page to help with our social presence, but this is not her role as current. 

We hope that you join us in congratulating @'naiwen' and wishing her the best in her new role.

Thank you for your continued support.
Kind regards,
The forum authority staff team.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

Congratulations @Naiwen , Welcome to the Forum Authority team! Glad to have you on board! :)
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

Where are my mod functions? Such as Sticky thread and etc?

(02-21-2016, 01:55 AM)Naiwen Wrote: Where are my mod functions? Such as Sticky thread and etc?

Private message me and I'll give you a run down of whewhere everything is.
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

(02-21-2016, 12:53 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 01:55 AM)Naiwen Wrote: Where are my mod functions? Such as Sticky thread and etc?

Private message me and I'll give you a run down of whewhere everything is.
Nevermind, I found them! Sent you a pm about something else! Please read it, thanks!

Congrats hun
The following 1 user Likes marti's post:

(02-23-2016, 08:32 AM)marti Wrote: Congrats hun

Thanks marti!