Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Living domestical Violence!
My dad's got a temper. He's complaining about everything! Like today, he got mad at someone and horned her. He also hit our car with his bare hands because the things we bought kept tumbling out of it. Instead of putting them back in, like a non-violent person would have, he hit the car with his right hand and hurt his hand at the same time. SO we had to go to the emergency today. Its a lot to live with a violent person! Sometimes, I just don't know what to do to calm him down. If I got my own money, I'd live elsewhere of course, but for right now, I don't have a job so yeah.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I'm sorry to hear you are currently going through a situation such as this. I completely understand with the wanting to live somewhere else or even on your own. I'm sure it must be scary at times, but chin up, There's always a light at the end of the tunnel and i'm sure things will start to come around. If you feel it's necessary to calm him down do so...have you had a talk with him on how you feel?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(02-21-2016, 05:39 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I'm sorry to hear you are currently going through a situation such as this. I completely understand with the wanting to live somewhere else or even on your own. I'm sure it must be scary at times, but chin up, There's always a light at the end of the tunnel and i'm sure things will start to come around. If you feel it's necessary to calm him down do so...have you had a talk with him on how you feel?

Oh, he's seen therapists and gone through therapies, but they didn't help him much. In 55 years, he hasn't changed much, as my mum says about him. Its hard to change someone's personality, yeah?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(02-21-2016, 05:41 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 05:39 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I'm sorry to hear you are currently going through a situation such as this. I completely understand with the wanting to live somewhere else or even on your own. I'm sure it must be scary at times, but chin up, There's always a light at the end of the tunnel and i'm sure things will start to come around. If you feel it's necessary to calm him down do so...have you had a talk with him on how you feel?

Oh, he's seen therapists and gone through therapies, but they didn't help him much. In 55 years, he hasn't changed much, as my mum says about him. Its hard to change someone's personality, yeah?

I'd say to some extent yes...Does he realize what he's doing or is it like blanking out?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register