Computer you adore most?
Hey FA,

What's your favorite computer you adore most? I adore my Dell Computer.

Chromebook

I love my Macbook Pro laptop.

Toshiba Laptop, had it for roughly 3 years. It has been perfect for my needs and runs amazingly.
The following 1 user Likes Sir Twisted's post:
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

If you require assistance don't hesitate to send me a direct message, alternatively, contact a member of staff or refer to our custom help documents. 

(05-08-2016, 05:19 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Toshiba Laptop, had it for roughly 3 years. It has been perfect for my needs and runs amazingly.

I had a toshiba and it got viruses every day! I got enough of it, so I switched to MacOS. I'm now happily using Firefoex on my MacbookPro free from viruses and the need of using an anti-virus! Toshiba was my worst laptop. But I think the OS running on it got something to do with it too, it was running on Windows Millenium.

(05-08-2016, 11:09 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 05:19 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Toshiba Laptop, had it for roughly 3 years. It has been perfect for my needs and runs amazingly.

I had a toshiba and it got viruses every day! I got enough of it, so I switched to MacOS. I'm now happily using Firefoex on my MacbookPro free from viruses and the need of using an anti-virus! Toshiba was my worst laptop. But I think the OS running on it got something to do with it too, it was running on Windows Millenium.

That's very odd, I don't recall my laptop getting a virus..not even once and it took me roughly a year and a half until I finally got anti malware and virus. Maybe it depends on the model.. I'm currently using Google Chrome also with web protection.
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

If you require assistance don't hesitate to send me a direct message, alternatively, contact a member of staff or refer to our custom help documents. 

My custom build :D
The following 1 user Likes katos's post:
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

(05-09-2016, 08:19 AM)katos Wrote: My custom build :D

same.

im running corsair case, liquid cooled, gtx 980, intel i7 4790, dual monitor with corsair k70 and corsair scimitar.
The following 1 user Likes seed's post:

Custom Builds, always. Icon_thumbup
The following 1 user Likes Suraf's post:

(05-19-2016, 08:29 AM)Suraf Wrote: Custom Builds, always. Icon_thumbup

Absolutely.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"