Thread Contributor: Wes
Computer you adore most?
Hey FA,

What's your favorite computer you adore most? I adore my Dell Computer.

Chromebook

I love my Macbook Pro laptop.

Toshiba Laptop, had it for roughly 3 years. It has been perfect for my needs and runs amazingly.
The following 1 user Likes Sir Twisted's post: OTVCCMN
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

(05-08-2016, 05:19 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Toshiba Laptop, had it for roughly 3 years. It has been perfect for my needs and runs amazingly.

I had a toshiba and it got viruses every day! I got enough of it, so I switched to MacOS. I'm now happily using Firefoex on my MacbookPro free from viruses and the need of using an anti-virus! Toshiba was my worst laptop. But I think the OS running on it got something to do with it too, it was running on Windows Millenium.

(05-08-2016, 11:09 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 05:19 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Toshiba Laptop, had it for roughly 3 years. It has been perfect for my needs and runs amazingly.

I had a toshiba and it got viruses every day! I got enough of it, so I switched to MacOS. I'm now happily using Firefoex on my MacbookPro free from viruses and the need of using an anti-virus! Toshiba was my worst laptop. But I think the OS running on it got something to do with it too, it was running on Windows Millenium.

That's very odd, I don't recall my laptop getting a virus..not even once and it took me roughly a year and a half until I finally got anti malware and virus. Maybe it depends on the model.. I'm currently using Google Chrome also with web protection.
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

My custom build :D
The following 1 user Likes katos's post: Suraf
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

(05-09-2016, 08:19 AM)katos Wrote: My custom build :D

same.

im running corsair case, liquid cooled, gtx 980, intel i7 4790, dual monitor with corsair k70 and corsair scimitar.
The following 1 user Likes seed's post: Suraf

Custom Builds, always. Icon_thumbup
The following 1 user Likes Suraf's post: katos

(05-19-2016, 08:29 AM)Suraf Wrote: Custom Builds, always. Icon_thumbup

Absolutely.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"