Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Poll: Which do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Family Guy
0%
0 0%
The Simpsons
33.33%
1 33.33%
South Park
33.33%
1 33.33%
American Dad
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sir Twisted
Family Guy vs American Dad vs South Park vs The Simpsons!?
Hey guys! This will be a poll on which one animated show you prefer the most and why! I know there are a lot more animated shows such as Futurama, Bobs Burgers, Archer, Cleveland Show and many more! but today's options will be Family Guy, American Dad, South Park and The Simpsons. 

Personally I love them all and I've seen all episodes in every season except The Simpsons, I started watching The Simpsons when I was young and to be honest it was usually all I would watch, but as time went on I got into Family Guy and then South Park to Finally American Dad. I've had my fair share of ups and downs with them all, but as of today I don't watch The Simpsons much but the rest I watch regularly, I'd say American Dad more so than the rest.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Family guy or southpark for myself. 
If I had to choose, I would say Southpark.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
The Simpsons for me, never watched the other 2.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(02-26-2016, 09:51 PM)Naiwen Wrote: The Simpsons for me, never watched the other 2.

South Park? American Dad or Family guy? Out of them which two is it?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(02-26-2016, 11:43 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 09:51 PM)Naiwen Wrote: The Simpsons for me, never watched the other 2.

South Park? American Dad or Family guy? Out of them which two is it?

All of them, so the other 3. Sorry for the confusion!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register