Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
What do you do to relax?
Sometimes, I can't relax and would like some ways to relax please, thank you. I do therapeutical exercises of course, but they don't always help.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I think resting while listening to maybe soft classical music can be very relaxing. I do suppose it can work for any song really as long as the volume is not too loud.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(02-29-2016, 02:22 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I think resting while listening to maybe soft classical music can be very relaxing. I do suppose it can work for any song really as long as the volume is not too loud.

I like listening to Chinese instrumental music!
(02-29-2016, 03:01 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(02-29-2016, 02:22 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I think resting while listening to maybe soft classical music can be very relaxing. I do suppose it can work for any song really as long as the volume is not too loud.

Ah yes! How can I forget also instrumental music helps :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(02-29-2016, 03:33 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(02-29-2016, 03:01 PM)Naiwen Wrote:

Ah yes! How can I forget also instrumental music helps :)

Just with the instruments its so relaxing to the ears!
I agree. there is something about lyricless melodies while closing my eyes.
I also like to imagine other things taht have nothing to do with me. Taking the focus away from me in my head helps me a bit. 

Another thing I do is too doodle. Nothing plane just making lines and see what happens. Sometimes they are curvy sometimes they are sharp.
Some times stretching can be nice. Doing a few can help your whole body feel relaxed and loose. Doing some yoga poses can help, too.
Smoke and drink
I just play some games, mostly World of Warcraft and listening to music in the meanwhile.
If I don't want to play games or listen to music, I just going to watch a movie or TV-serie.
[Image: TvyGt2Z.png]
" Once I heard Rocks, all of a sudden I understood what life was about. " - Slash
Firstly, I need to be alone (and this doesn't often happen these days). When everyone is alsready asleep is  not a bad time to relax either. Then I would do something monotonous and repitative, like making petals for nylon flowers. While my hands work, I just let my thoughts flow. It's so relaxing. Besides, I end up with a lot of petals for my craft projects, so it doesn't feel like a complete waste of time. making petals is just one example, but it can be something else altogether - pitting cherries would also do :)
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register