Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Venvasion
Forza Coming to PC As Free-to-Play Game
Microsoft announced that A free-to-play version of Forza Motorsport 6 is coming to PC. The game is called Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, and it will be available through Windows 10 soon.

The game runs on Microsoft’s Forzatech engine and uses DirectX 12. It also supports resolutions up to 4K.
“Forza Motorsport 6: Apex is the first step in Microsoft’s commitment to creating amazing Forza experiences for Windows 10 PC gamers,” said Microsoft. Apex–developed by main Forza studio Turn 10–represents the Forza franchise’s debut on PC, and Microsoft is promising “thrilling racing, addictive gameplay, and stunning graphics.” Apex was designed for players who are new to the Forza series.

It comes with 63 cars, night and wet-weather versions, 20 courses to race on, across six locations: Brands Hatch, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Rio de Janeiro, Sebring International Raceway, Top Gear, and Yas Marina.

Provided by GameVify.
Wow that's awesome! I'm not really much of a Forza player, but I do have windows 10 and this is free so why not. :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(03-01-2016, 04:23 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Wow that's awesome! I'm not really much of a Forza player, but I do have windows 10 and this is free so why not. :)

Yeah, you should. The graphics in this game are fantastic!
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Not a fan of sports games, but yeah, this one looks like a lot of fun to me!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register