Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Last bought?
I bought some materials for my mask making.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
A new bracelet, a t shirt and some food  Rofl

Unless we count stuff bought for work; in which case it’s a shed load of laptops
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I recently bought myself a very rare collectors item.
I just recently bought myself some new camera equipment, I'm a big photographer and love to take pictures of pretty much anything, but most importantly, cars.  I have such a big passion for cars.
(01-25-2019, 05:49 PM)Aftermarket Wrote: I just recently bought myself some new camera equipment, I'm a big photographer and love to take pictures of pretty much anything, but most importantly, cars.  I have such a big passion for cars.

I remember I was in Edinburgh one time and my cousin saw a Lamborghini and Ferrari drive right past so he absolutely sprinted towards them and dropped his phone along the way, just for a pic :D
Axe Perfume to attract ladies :D
Better Than Before :D 
Farming sim 19.
I got myself some rear LEDs for my car.
I got some clips for my hair.
Lots of shopping and some essentials.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sir Twisted's post:
   Daddy
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register