Thread Contributor: Naiwen
Do you got Cigarettes?
So another patient at my hospital is always asking me for cigarettes, cause she's a smoker. And I've always told her the same thing : I don't smoke. What can't she understand of : "I don't smoke?" And she's treating me as some kinda friend, which I'm not, and which is why its annoying to me. "Can you buy me a pack of cigarettes please?" "No I can't and why should I?" Anyways, I think she's a little mentally ill. Thats why she never remembers that I don't smoke and every time she sees me, she's always asking me that same question. Gah, its grating on my nerves a lot.

I totally understand your frustration, isn't there someone in the hospital to talk too about this matter.
Would be nice to actually do something about, so it will improve your work place (I guess the hospital is your work place) :)
[Image: TvyGt2Z.png]
" Once I heard Rocks, all of a sudden I understood what life was about. " - Slash

(03-17-2016, 12:05 PM)Unrecognized Wrote: I totally understand your frustration, isn't there someone in the hospital to talk too about this matter.
Would be nice to actually do something about, so it will improve your work place (I guess the hospital is your work place) :)

No, its the hospital that I've got therapies there too. She and I go to the same hospital, hence why we're seeing each other so often.

(03-17-2016, 09:18 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(03-17-2016, 12:05 PM)Unrecognized Wrote: I totally understand your frustration, isn't there someone in the hospital to talk too about this matter.

No, its the hospital that I've got therapies there too. She and I go to the same hospital, hence why we're seeing each other so often.

Aha, sorry for misunderstanding. Anyways, there still has to be someone who can help you out somehow.
" Once I heard Rocks, all of a sudden I understood what life was about. " - Slash

(03-18-2016, 10:55 AM)Unrecognized Wrote:

Aha, sorry for misunderstanding. Anyways, there still has to be someone who can help you out somehow.

Unless I report it to the security guards, who'd help me with this private and personal matter? Nobody, thats who. Plus, I don't think even the security guards can do something about it since its a civil matter too, interpersonal and stuff. It sounds so complex, doesn't it? I think at times, we humans like to complicate things a lot.

(03-18-2016, 11:44 AM)Naiwen Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 10:55 AM)Unrecognized Wrote:

Unless I report it to the security guards, who'd help me with this private and personal matter? Nobody, thats who. Plus, I don't think even the security guards can do something about it since its a civil matter too, interpersonal and stuff. It sounds so complex, doesn't it? I think at times, we humans like to complicate things a lot.

That's life, complicated matter.
We want everything to be as good as possible, so we are even trying to hard to get were we want to be in life which makes things complicated.

Anyways, friends. Friends help you through everything. It worked for me.
A few months back I had a depression period, not fully depressed but only for a few weeks. My friends helped through it while other couldn't.