Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Unrecognized
I found a job.
Hello everyone,

I'm proud to announce that I recently found a job!
The company I'm going to work for was searching for someone who could maintain their website and add new things and such.
I'm going to work every friday from 08:30 till 17:00, I'm not sure yet how much I will be paid per hour, I'll hear more about that next friday.

What I'm going to do within this company:
  1. Maintain their website.
  2. Add new things (Think about advertisement, updates, popups with sales, etc..).
  3. Create them a new businesscard, papers and such.
Those are the main things I'm going to do there.

I'm so excited as I didn't had a job the past 3 months, so it will be really good.
Now I'm finally able to play retail World of Warcraft again and go out with friends, do nice things in general ;)

Just wanted to announce this :)

Kind regards,
Unrecognized.
[Image: TvyGt2Z.png]
" Once I heard Rocks, all of a sudden I understood what life was about. " - Slash
Congratulations buddy! You deserve it! :)
Go forth and brea- I mean... fix the site!
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Wow, congrats!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(03-22-2016, 09:25 PM)Naiwen Wrote: Wow, congrats!

Thank you!

(03-22-2016, 08:35 PM)katos Wrote: Congratulations buddy! You deserve it! :)
Go forth and brea- I mean... fix the site!

Things need to made ugly first before it becomes beautiful ;)
" Once I heard Rocks, all of a sudden I understood what life was about. " - Slash
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register