Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
My newest indian Earrings!
[Image: VHvryxx.jpg]

These are my newest Indian earrings. 

Pros : They were very cheap, but beautiful and exotic. I think they suit me very well and I like them with my turquoise and green pullover. Its blue, one of my favourite colors. I love anything Indian. 

Cons : I spent 2,5 on them. But it was an all right price for earrings. You could find much less prettier ones at much higher prices than 2,5$. I got them from my Algerian friend's kiosk thats selling various oriental luxurious things. Such as Eastern jewellery and scarfs and hats and etc. Its an women's accessories kiosk. It was more to support my friend than anything else that I bought them, but I still like them on me. Whats your honest opinion of them on me?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I personally think they look great, from what I can see. However your hair is slightly blocking a clear view, but It's nice that you were supporting your friend with this one.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register