Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Thoughts on Windows 10?
I'm quite liking it! I may have over hyped myself, just a little, but i'm still getting used too and figuring everything out :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I like it, got a few built in things that need tweaking and editting, but I do like it ;)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I love Windows 10. I installed it on my laptop a week ago. I really think it's a step up from Windows 8. It seems more sleek, user friendly, and fast. I've had a good experience with it so far.
I personally use a Mac so I don't have any experience with it.  My husband has the Surface Pro 3.  He really loved it at first he said that it looks REALLY organized.  Lately he's mentioned that he's been experiencing a few glitches like with his stylus pen and stuff.  Hopefully they will release an update with fixes soon.
Its really that good because its got programs not responding.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Windows 10 is great so far. It is lightweight, and far more superior than Windows 7 or 8. I think it was well worth the upgrade.
I would like to hear some of your opinions on Windows' latest operating system. What do you adore the most about it or what do you dislike about it, or list both!

My opinion:
[spoiler]As I tested Windows 10 I immediately switched back to Windows 7, I generally didn't like the system and it caused a ton of lag (at least for me, and trust me I have a pretty good computer). And it was not as simplistic as I thought it would be. One thing I did like about it though was the design, it was very clean but the other features didn't tickle my fancy much.[/spoiler]
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Well, i liked Windows 10 but for me it's better for users that want to have everything fast and easy, dunno but for me the best windows version will be always Windows 7!
I like windows 10 because it feels  modern and fast.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register