Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Instrumental Music vs Songs!
What kind of music do you like best and why? I rather prefer instrumental and Chinese traditional instrumental, because IMO, without a voice, its the perfect harmony and love to relax with it when I'm stressed out or worried about something or other. When I listen to this kinda music, I can relax instantly. Its my kind of peace and serenity.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I'm very open to music...that is genres. One moment I can listen to rock and metal music and then the next classical and then the next oldies etc...
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(05-25-2016, 04:18 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I'm very open to music...that is genres. One moment I can listen to rock and metal music and then the next classical and then the next oldies etc...

I'm more or less the same, except for opera, as I can't hear it (high frequency deafness)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(05-25-2016, 07:28 PM)katos Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 04:18 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I'm very open to music...that is genres. One moment I can listen to rock and metal music and then the next classical and then the next oldies etc...

I'm more or less the same, except for opera, as I can't hear it (high frequency deafness)

Oh my god, I love opera! As a matter-of-fact, my favorite is "The Phantom of the Opera" by modern opera composer Andrew Llyod Weber.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register