Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Best Console in your Eyes?
In my book, it's the Gameboy Colour because I can play a lot of Pokemon games on it. Which console do you think is the best?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Playstation for me. partly because of the controller. I have smaller hands and so the sleekness and smaller size of the controller helps to make my gaming experience more comfortable. I also prefer the hardware and exclusive games released on the console.
(08-18-2016, 01:22 AM)Dee Wrote: Playstation for me. partly because of the controller. I have smaller hands and so the sleekness and smaller size of the controller helps to make my gaming experience more comfortable. I also prefer the hardware and exclusive games released on the console.

Which PS?
It will have to be the Xbox for me. Started on the original console fell in love with the exclusives such as Halo and Gears. Just love it.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(08-18-2016, 10:50 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: It will have to be the Xbox for me. Started on the original console fell in love with the exclusives such as Halo and Gears. Just love it.

I hate the Xbox console. I don't like any of it's games, except maybe Dead or Alive.
(08-18-2016, 05:00 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 10:50 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: It will have to be the Xbox for me. Started on the original console fell in love with the exclusives such as Halo and Gears. Just love it.

I hate the Xbox console. I don't like any of it's games, except maybe Dead or Alive.

That's a shame it's my favourite.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(08-18-2016, 10:47 AM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 01:22 AM)Dee Wrote: Playstation for me. partly because of the controller. I have smaller hands and so the sleekness and smaller size of the controller helps to make my gaming experience more comfortable. I also prefer the hardware and exclusive games released on the console.

Which PS?

Well, I have the last four generations, but I'm quite enjoying the 4th one. I do have PSX, PS2, PS3, and of course PS4. I also have a PSP, but it isn't charged and I haven't played many games on it because I prefer home consoles to handhelds. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Playstation, though I do have an Xbox 360. I rarely, if ever, play it. I tried to fire up The Witcher 2 on it, but the disc got scratched. T_T
(08-18-2016, 10:44 PM)Dee Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 10:47 AM)Naiwen Wrote:

Which PS?

Well, I have the last four generations, but I'm quite enjoying the 4th one. I do have PSX, PS2, PS3, and of course PS4. I also have a PSP, but it isn't charged and I haven't played many games on it because I prefer home consoles to handhelds. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Playstation, though I do have an Xbox 360. I rarely, if ever, play it. I tried to fire up The Witcher 2 on it, but the disc got scratched. T_T

That's a lot of PSes!
Xbox One S or the Xbox One Elite.
<br>
(08-20-2016, 02:27 AM)Suraf Wrote: Xbox One S or the Xbox One Elite.

Why?
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register