Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Laptop vs Desktop?
I've used desktops before, but presently preferring a laptop. I don't got any desktops at the present. How about you?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Prefer a desktop personally, but when I am out and about I of course use a laptop where possible.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(08-16-2016, 12:45 PM)katos Wrote: Prefer a desktop personally, but when I am out and about I of course use a laptop where possible.

Why do you like a desktop better? I personally think laptops are more lightweight and convenient.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Desktops you can rip apart and update, and I game a lot on PC - a laptop is often either not powerful enough, or simply doesn't vent the heat well enough. And, gaming on a laptop for long period of times just isn't as good.

As for my desktop, I also prefer the fact that I can SLI cards (or cross-fire).
I also run two-three screens, so desktops are easier for this (generally speaking).

I suppose really, it depends on ones needs.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I prefer laptops just due to their mobility.
I mainly prefer the desktop due to the vast majority of things you can do to get you on your day. It can be upgraded to better performance and better vent than a laptop. Best way to game and to do projects.

I prefer the laptop mainly for "work" as in emails or office stuff such as the programs provided by Microsoft Office 365.
<br>
(08-18-2016, 11:22 AM)Suraf Wrote: I mainly prefer the desktop due to the vast majority of things you can do to get you on your day. It can be upgraded to better performance and better vent than a laptop. Best way to game and to do projects.

I prefer the laptop mainly for "work" as in emails or office stuff such as the programs provided by Microsoft Office 365.

Exactly the same as myself.
I have used a desktop many times before, and still do, but I much prefer the use of a Laptop.
I find it hugely depends on what you are doing. For gaming, photoshop and design work I far prefer a desktop. For other stuff the laptop works just fine. Not to mention you can build a monster desktop for far less than the same spec laptop.
Laptop for myself. I have had mine for a while now, it does everything I need, as well as being mobile.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register