Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

katos
Our new hidden content
Greetings Authoritarians,

With the development of our new store (see: https://forumauthority.com/newpoints.php?action=shop), I am working on ways to spend your hard-earned credits. 
With this in mind, I have finally completed the updating and fixing of a system that will allow users to purchase hidden content.

[Image: a95b4a6d8f.png]

You can hide your content and request that users pay credits to see it. 

We have multiple options:
Hide and request payment:
Code:
[hide cost="your cost here" title="your title here"]
this would be your content
[/hide]

Hide with and request reply:
Code:
[hide]
This is your content
[/hide]

A button to make this hiding content easier will be developed in due course.
Got an issue? Report it on our: Bug Tracker
Got a suggestion? Report it on our tracker as an: Idea

We hope that this makes sharing content easier and more rewarding for our members.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
i like this Idea!!!
[Image: 0qTATV8.png]
EX Forum Authority Moderator
Fantastic!
<br>
(10-14-2016, 11:04 PM)foufos Wrote: i like this Idea!!!

(10-16-2016, 08:25 AM)Suraf Wrote: Fantastic!

Much appreciated both! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Loving the feature myself, must admit.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I've come back from a slightly longer hiatus than I would like, and to say this: I hate this idea. It encourages elitism.

I mean, I can see it's uses - driving activity, etc. but I can't see myself, and won't be using it.
(10-20-2016, 06:20 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: I've come back from a slightly longer hiatus than I would like, and to say this: I hate this idea. It encourages elitism.

I mean, I can see it's uses - driving activity, etc. but I can't see myself, and won't be using it.

Fully appreciate that, and that's also one of the reasons as to why we are also actively allowing just the basic hide content 
The idea is to stop leeching, and to reward content creators or sharers in the process. 

However, if content creators choose not to want to use this feature, then that is fine, we won't force it on anyone.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register