Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

What type of person are you?
This is a simple, yet powerful question. What type of person are you? The possibilities are endless ranging from, lazy, self motivated, busy, continuously bored, never off your feet etc..
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Busy and active, I would say personally
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I'm an person that like what he does, Likes to do things and hate to do things, I'm busy allways doing something and keep getting stopped. Yeah can also be damn lazy at times and helpful to people
Welcome to the land of the dead!  ;)
i cant show for it but, tip top, never settle for less, dont take any shit
I'm a pretty freaking chill dude.  I hardly raise my voice, and I can find humor in just about any situation. :)
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
(12-08-2016, 12:20 AM)zoldos Wrote: I'm a pretty freaking chill dude.  I hardly raise my voice, and I can find humor in just about any situation. :)

I like you already.
Welcome to the land of the dead!  ;)
(12-09-2016, 08:15 PM)Empire Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 12:20 AM)zoldos Wrote: I'm a pretty freaking chill dude.  I hardly raise my voice, and I can find humor in just about any situation. :)

I like you already.

hehe Thanks!! :)
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
I'm a person with a lot of health issues, both physical and mental. I like to think that I am motivated and kind of temperamental.
I'm the kind of person that prefers to kick back and relax.  I'm not lazy by any means.  I work to help my hubby pay the bills and it's not an easy job by any means.  I just like to chill when I'm not working and not deal with any stress away from work.
I'm very intense and emotional most times but i am really laid back when i want to be. It's almost scary how extreme those two sides of mine can get.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register