Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Lashzara
Betta Fish
I just wanna say I have a beautiful betta fish named Diablo and he is watching me always. It makes me slightly uncomfortable.

Hellllo I am Jessi AKA Lashzara
I draw and I like classic cars and video games and guitar and my betta fish and I am very good at writing run-on sentences.

I work at a deli (I need a "real" job), and I do commissions on the side. Here is my portfolio https://padlet.com/pedestriansarespeedbu...kqntlffdfw
I go by Lashzara on most sites like deviantart and such. I charge $10 for most commissions. I also allow less detailed works for free.

My favorite artist is Chris Scalf, closely followed by Kellwolfik

I was officially diagnosed with non-threat dissociative identity disorder in January 2013, so I guess I'm a special snowflake now.

I don't know what else to say really. I hope to get some conversations going with some more or less interesting folks :3
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Just gotta say love the name you gave your betta fish "Diablo". However nice to meet you Jessi. I hope you like it here. If you need anything let me know!
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Welcome to the site!
[Image: BIf47zQ.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register