Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Cyber
Updates 11/27/201
Pretty Good Privacy added - http://nightforums.org/pgp.php

Security Enhancements have been done.

Design tweaks were done.

Mobile Version added.

Website Showcase added - http://nightforums.org/forum-49.html
Why the no forum rule?
(11-28-2016, 02:56 AM)Gooze Wrote: Why the no forum rule?

Because it it advertising competition on the site and we do not allow that. There are plenty of other types of websites that can be advertised. :)
Good updates for the forum. I can see why you don't want other forums to advertise on this forum.
That seems a little silly to me, since it does block off a huge amount of sites that other members here could enjoy without migrating over. I could understand not allowing advertisements for websites that are forum-exclusive, but "any sort of website that contains a forum" is too strict IMO. After all, that's excluding sites like DeviantArt or Steam or GameFAQ, which aren't at all competition. TBH I don't see a reason to argue with specialized forums for TV shows and specific things to be excluded either, but that's more understandable.

Mobile version looks great. I had tried accessing from my phone earlier and struggled a lot. This makes it easier.
(11-28-2016, 04:49 AM)Gooze Wrote: That seems a little silly to me, since it does block off a huge amount of sites that other members here could enjoy without migrating over. I could understand not allowing advertisements for websites that are forum-exclusive, but "any sort of website that contains a forum" is too strict IMO. After all, that's excluding sites like DeviantArt or Steam or GameFAQ, which aren't at all competition. TBH I don't see a reason to argue with specialized forums for TV shows and specific things to be excluded either, but that's more understandable.

Mobile version looks great. I had tried accessing from my phone earlier and struggled a lot. This makes it easier.

You can advertise on HF, FK, FP, and others. Advertising here is not needed.
(11-28-2016, 09:52 PM)Cyber Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 04:49 AM)Gooze Wrote: That seems a little silly to me, since it does block off a huge amount of sites that other members here could enjoy without migrating over. I could understand not allowing advertisements for websites that are forum-exclusive, but "any sort of website that contains a forum" is too strict IMO. After all, that's excluding sites like DeviantArt or Steam or GameFAQ, which aren't at all competition. TBH I don't see a reason to argue with specialized forums for TV shows and specific things to be excluded either, but that's more understandable.

FP? I just started posting on FK ^-^
(11-28-2016, 09:54 PM)Omoi Wrote:

Forum Promotion
(11-28-2016, 10:14 PM)Cyber Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 09:54 PM)Omoi Wrote:

Forum Promotion

Pfft, forum promotion. What can that do? xD
FP is how I found the site, so it does do at least a little. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register