Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

iTunes
wii u
Is it worth buying for a kid or should I just wait for price drop?
How old are you talking about? And depends on the type of Kid i guess. But I think the WiiU Just got a price drop so it'd be a while.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
YThey also have some goo dbundles, I may look into.
Here's a good bundle I'd buy if I had kids.
http://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/consoles/m...ole/112257
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I just think the WiiU is not worth it at all. I would either try and get a discount or wait for a price drop.
[Image: Jf7LXhH.png]
I have never really liked the new Nintendo products,
It seems as though they make them for kids
" I am God "
[Image: God-Sig_zps440d058d.png]
I don't really like the Wii or the Wii u they both look ugly to me.
It's not really about looks, rather the games and gameplay of it.

I like Nintendo for it's Mario, Zelda, Super Smash, and Pokemon series.
[Image: Jf7LXhH.png]
I don't really like the game play of it either my friend was demonstrating it at school one time and I really just wasn't interested.
The Wii U really is the best console available right now in terms of kid friendly games. It's also great for family's. Mine plays it constantly, games like Mario 3D World and Nintendo land are played so often in this house that legend says you can still hear the music coming from the walls even when the console is turned off.

But seriously, they offer great bundles for the Wii U now, so the price is more than  worth it.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register