Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Spartan
Xbox One April Update to Improve Friend Notifications, DVR and More
Quote:Xbox One is set to get another update in April to improve Friend Notifications, DVR quality, Blu-Ray output, Kinect and more.

NeoGAF user Banjo-Kazooie shared the details on what to expect, as they were originally posted in a previewers-only section of the Xbox forum.

Xbox's Marc Whitten Leaves Microsoft
The main updates include a new progress bar set to reveal how your game saves are coming along, as well as how close updates are to completing for both games and apps. As we previously reported, April will also mark a key point when Microsoft begins improving the Xbox One's social features. From now on, Notifications will let you see when favourites and friends log on, and those on your Friends List who are in multiplayer will be visible.

Kinect will be continue to be improved on the voice and motion fronts to fine tune both quality and reliability, while GameDVR video quality has also been improved. Xbox One device management has been updated to resolve issues with controllers, TVs and set top boxes, while new audio settings will tune how much the volume is lowered when Kinect is used in communications.

Finally, Blu-Ray 50hz video output is now available for content recorded at 50hz, which should resolve playback issues experienced by Xbox One owners in Europe.For those not in the know, playing your TV set-top box through an Xbox One in the UK results in a screen shake or juddering effect, caused by the fact the console was designed to display the 60hz setting that's standard in America, while British TV is 50hz.

Xbox One Price Cut - Now £399.99 in the UK
Yesterday it was revealed Marc Whitten, chief product officer for Xbox, decided to leave Microsoft after 14 years. It's not all bad news though. Titanfall's launch caused Xbox One sales to almost double in the UK last week, and there are rumours abound that the company is hard at work on its own VR headset to rival those being offered by Sony and Oculus.
Source
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
Either way no matter what updates, The X1 will always be an over price machine. Who wants to pay £400 to only be able to play with 1 maybe 2 friends because no body can afford it.
I personally think the Xbox One was the best investment I ever bought. I've got my moneys worth of use already even if I don't count gaming on it.
see, If I was to go and buy one, I'd have maybe 1 person to play with.. at a push, not including the limited games that are currently out on it.
I'm going to agree with the no firends thing, Five of my friends from the 360 now have the One
How many people did you play with on the 360, pre-X1?
I had about 20-30 friends I would play with at least once a week
such a dramatic decrease, but ah well :p
Good news that Sony and Microsoft are both doing a good job at improving their consoles.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register