Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Suffixed
Skip YouTube Ads!
I'm sure you're tired of YouTube ads and never liked them in the first place. You may never want to see them again. Well, this chrome extension gets rid of the ads.

[hide]Link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...ifeblblebp[/hide]

Just click the little grayish skip icon next to your address bar and you will be taken to a site with that video playing (without the ads!)

In the very unfortunate event that you do not have Chrome, you can download it here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/

A few other thing that are cool about this extension are that you can favorite videos 10x easier! Also, videos are automatically replayed!

Please note that this does not get rid of the banner ads, sadly.
Once again thanks :)
[Image: ytq04gN.png] 

Have any questions, suggestions or fancy a chat message me or AIM me at WWExNXT
I can vouch for this, I have been using this for awhile now, it works perfect!
" I am God "
[Image: God-Sig_zps440d058d.png]
One big thumbs up and thanks for this! Heart
Expecto Patronum!
But how do you skip the ads on a PS3? I rarely watch YouTube on my computer, since the PlayStation can be used to access YouTube. I have Chrome on my computer, but I don't know what the PlayStation uses. Is there any way to skip the ads while using PS3?
Oh wow, that's handy!! Thanks for sharing! :D
Well that's good. I hate the ads and always skip them anyway.
I don't intend to act like I care all that much about YouTubers but I don't think people realize how much adblockers hurt their revenue. I'm not talking about those with sponsors, but those who rely completely on Adsense to generate revenue from their videos. I don't mind a few seconds of my time to watch a part of an ad if it means supporting the creators of these videos. YouTube has the most user-friendly advertisement I've seen ever. It's the only website I actually have Adblock disabled on (along with other websites I like to support).

Just wanted to throw that out there. Whether you want to use adblockers or not is obviously your choice.
(10-15-2015, 09:41 PM)Rexcorn Wrote: I don't intend to act like I care all that much about YouTubers but I don't think people realize how much adblockers hurt their revenue. I'm not talking about those with sponsors, but those who rely completely on Adsense to generate revenue from their videos. I don't mind a few seconds of my time to watch a part of an ad if it means supporting the creators of these videos. YouTube has the most user-friendly advertisement I've seen ever. It's the only website I actually have Adblock disabled on (along with other websites I like to support).

Just wanted to throw that out there. Whether you want to use adblockers or not is obviously your choice.

Yeah, I have to second this. I understand adblocking on sites that are abusing their ads so badly that they make navigation next to impossible, but doing it on something as relatively harmless as YouTube... meh. There are a lot of really cool content creators on YouTube, and it hurts their ability to continue creating those cool things by blocking those ads. If the ads bother you that much, just mute for a few seconds and switch to another window until the skip option appears.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register