Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Spartan
Watch Dogs?
Whos got?
I'm playing i about 8 hours straight now, and I love it.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I used to play it for days continuous xD
(10-25-2014, 02:02 PM)KerozHany Wrote: I used to play it for days continuous xD

Not as fun anymore since I've beaten it but I think the story line was really good!
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I've seen a lot of Gameplay for it but I've never actually been able to play it, it looks pretty nice though.
This is odd, looking back on this message now.
I personally, could not latch onto it like some may have been able to, and I didn't really like it. Which is sad, considering how excited I was for that game.
Oh well, it could have been worse.
Hmm, seems addicting. Now I want to purchase the game.. might just have to.

I played it for a long time. The "Ear Drops / Drugs" you can take are fun little mini-games. Because who doesn't like smashing a city to shit with a GIANT FUCKING SPIDER?
(12-22-2015, 09:20 PM)DiamondCoding Wrote:
I played it for a long time. The "Ear Drops / Drugs" you can take are fun little mini-games. Because who doesn't like smashing a city to shit with a GIANT FUCKING SPIDER?

Say what? Smash a city with a GIANT FUCKING SPIDER? This game is a must get for me now. Lmao.
(12-22-2015, 09:41 PM)MagicFlakes Wrote:

Say what? Smash a city with a GIANT FUCKING SPIDER? This game is a must get for me now. Lmao.

Yeah lol its amazing man, they're drugs you can take via your phone. One is a military grade spider, another is driving through the city with zeds chasing you etc lol
(12-22-2015, 09:57 PM)DiamondCoding Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 09:41 PM)MagicFlakes Wrote:

Yeah lol its amazing man, they're drugs you can take via your phone. One is a military grade spider, another is driving through the city with zeds chasing you etc lol

Lol that shit seems so fun, I'll be purchasing this game later on today or tomorrow, thanks for the great information.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register