Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

graham
Free Steam Keys sites
Does anyone knows good sites that distribute steam keys?
I only know one of quality, they even update the posts when the giveaway is over, so you don't need to waste your time.
http://www.pcgamer.com/category/giveaways/

Please share the ones you know too.
(09-05-2014, 08:03 PM)graham Wrote: Does anyone knows good sites that distribute steam keys?
I only know one of quality, they even update the posts when the giveaway is over, so you don't need to waste your time.
http://www.pcgamer.com/category/giveaways/

Please share the ones you know too.
There aren't really many good sites that give away keys. There are some sites that do it, but most of them aren't full time giveaway sites, and they just give them away whenever something comes up so it is really hard to decide.

If you want, on reddit there is /r/SteamGameSwap, where you can get most games for half-off in "keys". Keys are $2.50 a piece, give or take a few cents, and they are used as a currency when trading for games. The traders stock up on games during sales, then sell them for a small markup after the sale has ended. Even with the markup, the game is still cheaper than regular price. 

I wouldn't bank on to many Stream Key give aways, but you can always snag up a couple of steals on the deals they have.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
:s
Well, at least there are some ways to buy the games cheaper, thanks for the info Rockhem.
I woudn't either Spartan, I don't like to spend money on games, only when its really cheap or I really want to help the indie project. (like Broforce, which I've bought)
You could work for them at tremor games, or you could find ways to earn money on Paypal to buy games from really cheap sites like Humble Bundle, G2A, GOG, or Kinguin. I'm not sure if referral links are allowed, so I won't take a risk in posting mine. There is no such thing as free stuff, but working for games or money online are the closest you can get.
Yeah, thats a great advice and it's exactly what I am doing, or about to do :)
I'll try a job translating some texts, if I make enough money with it, who knows if I'll buy a game, or a beer :p

But I'll keep searching for free ways to get games,  still think most of ther are overpriced, even with mooney I can't buy if I think its value isn't worth its price.
Unfortunately there arn't many sites that are genune like PCgamer. They do give out keys often. But I don't know about any other sites that would connduct giveaways on such a big scale.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register