Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

maldur4
Did you get what you expected?
When I first saw the trailers and teasers for Watch Dogs I got really excited. It all seemed so pretty and truly "next-gen" like. I was actually happy when they delayed the game a couple of times, because I hoped the game would only get better. When I first played the game though I saw immediately that the graphics were nothing like they were in the trailers and the rain effects and draw distance were lackluster, I won't even mention the options menu. That's why Watch Dogs was quite a disappointment for me.
What do you think about Watch Dogs and do you think hyping something up to be what it isn't is a good idea?
I enjoy the game a lot, however k think the game was a little over hyped. Hope they plan some updates and more dlc to it! 
I loved the story line, Was one of the better story's I've played. I didn't really expect much except for story, however I don't mind The online hacking and such.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
This type of game play is getting old. This seems like a rip from GTA and Mafia games. It's getting redundant. However the hacking during game play is a added bonus and different. I'll give them that.
The game was great, but I expected a lot more. Hyped games mostly lead to disappointment. On the PC, the game wasn't optimized either. However, I liked the storyline and hacking random stuff was a lot of fun.
I enjoyed "Watch Dogs" a lot. I especially enjoyed the story. The graphics on the Playstation 4 was crisp and beautiful. What bugged me though was the lack of original missions. There was like 4 different types of missions used over and over again. It kind of discouraged me from wanting to play those, but since i'm a perfectionist my brain told me to do them. I enjoyed hacking other people's game though. Those were fun doing. Overall "Watch Dogs" was a great game.
I was kinda disappointed to the game. I'm so excited when I saw the trailer and when I played it, I'm terribly disappointed. I expected that this game will be awesome but no... I've been denied. I haven't finished playing the game yet since there are so many missions to complete and the mission are the same over and over again.
I'm used to game developers promising everything under the sun and not delivering. One really famous example is Peter Molyneux and his big ,false promises about Fable one. So at this point, when I see a trailer that looks slick and pretty, I take it with a grain of salt.
Overhyped games are becoming too common. I guess the developers will promise anything to get that sweet preorder money.
I wait for the reviews and demos before getting excited about a game. I've been burned before and, at $60 a game, it feels like a ripoff.
Watch Dogs was okay and reasonably enjoyable but something about it felt similar to other games I've played.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register