Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

CaliSlash
Anime Recommendations
Anyone have a good anime to recommend for watching preferably something with 12 to 25 episodes give or take. I have watched Full Metal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell both of which i enjoyed very much. I tried watching others like Death Note and Naruto (nothing wrong with these just not for me) and i have not been able to find anything worth watching that does not require a huge time investment for viewing.
Any particular genres you prefer? My two favourites are Darker than Black and Blood+. I highly recommend those :) If you're a zombie fan; Highschool of the Dead is pretty cool as well.
[Image: livingdealgirl_by_sarahkik-d60wqn4.png]
[Image: wrtwdaff2.gif]
I hate to sound cliche, but I would recommend watching either Gurren Lagann or Kill la Kill. One, because they are different from the two you mentioned you have already have seen, and two, because one is a classic and the other is (or rather: was) the topic of debate as to what constitutes a good and stylish anime. Either way, I enjoyed both, not as a raving fanboy, but as genuine shows with genuine characters. Both animes have good premises and are worth watching until the end. Of course you'll have to form your own opinions, but i believe it's worth giving them a shot.
I agree with Kik. Darker than black is an absolutely amazing anime. The main character is just awesome and you really get attached and sometimes sympathetic for him due to what happens in the world. The story line is the best I've ever seen and the opening is very catchy and hyper. you should Definitely watch that.
Witch hunter Robin is a cool show. I think it is about 24 episodes. I think its a pretty underrated anime. Check it out if you can.
Hellsing - 12 Episodes (1 hour long ea episode)
Hellsing Ultimate - 12 (1-8 are dubbed English until the 22nd October then season 9-12 should be dubbed); Otherwise you have the subtitles)
Trininty Blood - 24 I think.

all these are based supernatural / vampire gendered.
You should watch Clannad and Baby Steps. Baby Steps is a tennis anime just like Prince of Tennis, but it is more realistic. Clannad is just for the feels. Trust me you will probably cry watching it.
I would suggest that you watch Tokyo Ghoul or Akame ga Kill which are new animes that are airing right now. They both have 11 episodes out right now and I would suggest anyone to watch them if you're not affraid of killing or blood in the animes. If you're not into that kind of stuff then I would suggest something like Clannad, Angel Beats or maybe Durarara.
I've watched so far few animes and I loved 'em all.

SAO/SAO2 ( Sword Art Online 1st and 2nd season) - Best anime out there I've ever seen. I heard that 3rd season is coming out next year.
Log Horizon - Similar to SAO, but still not the same. Really enjoyed it also.
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Unfortunetly 13 episodes, but more or season 2 coming out in Autumn.
The Devil Is A Part Timer - If you like to laugh then you just gotta watch it.
Maybe you like to see Vampire anime? Well there's Hellsing for starters. It's got much drama and lots of killing of Vampires. How about Blue Exorcist? I believe it's a bit short and has over 12 episodes. These two anime has a lot of action with a slice of fun and comedy.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register