Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Does anyone still play their Gamecube?
Gamecube had some fun games. Anyone still playing them?
The Gamecube was the first Nintendo system I couldn't get behind. By that point, they were already beginning to slip behind the competition when it comes to graphics, and in many cases the gameplay was also lacking. There are some great GameCube games, like Metroid Prime and SSB:Melee, but I'm happy to run those on an emulator and not have to worry about picking up Nintendo's lowest selling console of all time.
I haven't played it in awhile but I still occasionally get into it. Usually Harvest Moon or Resident Evil.
[Image: livingdealgirl_by_sarahkik-d60wqn4.png]
[Image: wrtwdaff2.gif]
Sometimes I'll hook it up to play little the urbz: sims in the city
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I play Gamecube 24/7.
I own over fifteen consoles and the Gamecube is, by far, the best out of the bunch.
Too many good titles on the Gamecube to count.
Oh my, I could go on and on about how much I love the Gamecube.
I don't even know what happened to my Gamecube.
It used to be sitting in a box in my garage, now it's disappeared.
I will occasionally turn the Gamecube on, but I admittedly didn't have a lot of games for it. I don't even remember why I wanted it, to be honest. I have the two Pokemon XD games, and then Prince Caspian. That's it. I popped in Prince Caspian recently just for something different... and could not for the life of me remember how to play, and promptly turned it off again. I suppose I could start the Pokemon ones over.... Or just let it all sit there and collect dust some more.
I made the mistake of giving my Gamecube away to my ex about three months before we broke up. Then I gave my Wii to my parents, because they were obsessed with Bust a Move, and refused to give the system up. So now I have no way to play my Gamecube games, and that makes me sad, because there are a lot of great Gamecube games that I would totally jump all over again if I had the chance.

I've owned Baiten Kaitos for five years, for pity's sake, and I've never once played the thing. That's just not right.
I still have my GameCube hooked up, right next to my N64 :) I haven't played in a few months due to moving out of my apartment and all my GC games are in a box somewhere... but I will never get rid of my GC or games!
I would love to. Sadly, my Gamecube's laser has broken down and stopped reading game discs.
I don't think that it's possible to buy one now :(
Because of it, I've turned to emulation. A few months ago I've played Super Smash Bros Melee, WindWaker and Pokemon XD on my computer.
I would MUCH prefer to fix my GC, or modify it so it can read ISO's from external drive, because the framerate hasn't been consistent. I think that my computer is a little bit weak for GC emulation.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register