Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Spartan
Guy sells weed to cop!
This is a pretty funny prank, wish I knew how he did I would go do it.

Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
Haha! That cop was so mind fucked he just gave up, he woulda found it if he keep looking. I'd never be able to try this prank unless I had fake weed, I'd be to scared lol :(
(08-14-2014, 04:07 PM)iTunes Wrote: Haha! That cop was so mind fucked he just gave up, he woulda found it if he keep looking. I'd never be able to try this prank unless I had fake weed, I'd be to scared lol :(

Yea The cops in my area would found that bag and maybe even some other shit. I once got a jay walking ticket, although there was no sidewalk.
The cops where I live would only be checking him so they could take his stuff and make it their own. I don't have a problem with the police but there are some seriously corrupt ones out there.
For sure! They are a lot of crooked cops out there, Have you been watching any of this FERGUSON, Mo. coverage?
Lol, saw this on Facebook earlier. Fucking genius.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register