Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

What do you think about Justien Bieber?
Justin Bieber has been quite popular among teens nowadays. I do not like his singing very much, but it is enjoyable at some moments. However, I have heard quite a lot of rumors that he is very gay. Do you believe in such rumors.? I am not sure on what to think about it, hence decided to take other people's opinion.
I think he's becoming an over cocky **** hole. He's been making a lot of bad media lately for him self.
A while ago he even pissed in a restaurants mop bucket.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I don't care for him and don't plan on caring for him in the future, nuff said.
I have no feelings towards or against him
I'm a fan of the kid, he gets a lot of hate from the media, but most of it is rubbish anyway and then you get the dumb idiots who believe it. He is a young millionaire who can get any girl he wanted, how can anyone hate on that?
[Image: logo.png]
His music is awful and he needs to grow the hell up.
Discussion Time - A forum dedicated to free speech.
I dislike the kid. He is very immature and his music makes zero sense, while he pretends to be something else with all of his "swag".
I could not have respect for someone who is normally a celebrity and is supposed to be a role model (especially for his fanbase, which consists of many younger people), but pees in a mop bucket in a restaurant and always gets into fights.
I don't "hate" him like many people, I just dislike him and try to avoid his music.
I think he's an idiot. Comes across as a juvenile diliequent moron. I'm not a fan of his music either. I think that's geared towards mainly teenage kids. Not my thing. He just doesn't have any appeal to me. I don't see what the hype is about.
I actually thought he was talented. He was such a cute kid. He had that typical style, look and sound of a popstar. The problem came when he hit puberty. He though he was on top of the world and though he can do anything without having to think/face the consequences. I guess fame ruined him.
When it comes to Justin Bieber, I think he is a musician that became big too quickly; And, will no doubt be a name lost among the up and coming musical masters of his day. However, at the same time, I also don't think he gets a fair shake at times by being compared to bands and other musicians of the past on FB and Twitter. A fair comparison would be to say that Justin Bieber is the Donny Osmond of our day. With Donny, Jr. High schools would flock together to hear his music and watch The Osmonds. So, while not a major player in the music field like others, I'm sure he has a secure following of young girls who share in his success, as limited or as successful as that may be in the long run. And, just because I don't like or appreciate his actions, lifestyle or music does not allow me the justice to judge anyone, as no one should ever be judged by another without due cause. - Cheers!!!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register