Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Facebook or Twitter
Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
I enjoy twitter much more then facebook as It's more entertain and not filled with tons of free ipad spam!
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I prefer Facebook, although twitter is better for sharing posts. I get people following or retweeting straight away.
Facebook is better for friends and family, twitter followers are fickle and come and go.
I use Twitter more. Keep up the the social scene.
Which one do you prefer? Facebook or Twitter?
I prefer to use Facebook over Twitter on any day. I do not know the exact reason, but I think it is due to the fact that I have never used Twitter quite a lot. Also, Facebook has always been my main source of entertainment while I am online. Most of my friends do not use Twitter, hence, peer pressure is also another reason.
Twitter
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I preffer Facebook, because I don't use the social media to share my thoughts or something like that. I use the social media to keep the contact with my friends that are not living close to me alive. You can't really do that on twitter if I'm correct, talking "privatly" with friends that is. I also like the groups function on the facebook so that you can be updated about everything you want when you enter a specific group (like a class group where all the news about subject and exams are or car group with the info about all the new cars in the market etc.).
Twitter.

I would go on and on about why I like Twitter better but it isn't worth posting. Someone might read it and then I would probably be hated for being right. :P

Twitter is good for now though. I am sure it will one day be as biased as Facebook but for now it is a great place to have a social media account.
I would prefer Facebook over Twitter. I do not know the exact reason why I prefer Facebook, but it has been like that for a long time. I enjoy seeing people's photos and videos in Facebook.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register