Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

shilpa123
What do you think about living in a forest?
I always wish to have a house in the forest. I also believed that it we could be closer to the environment by doing so. One day, I will surely build a house in the middle of the forest.
Me and one of my friends were just talking about buying some woodland and building a house in the middle, I think it'd be great. I feel like living in a remote area is the best idea now and days.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I wouldn't be able to do it, too many creepy crawlies.
Discussion Time - A forum dedicated to free speech.
A forest would be the perfect environment for my dream "tiny house," on an acre of land with Pepper The Magic Dog, a horse and my husband. I have yet to decide what type of horse; Yes, I already have the husband. Although, I have to say that I'm quite Blessed to live between the State and National Redwood parks in Northern California among the ancient Redwoods and beautiful ocean waves.
I would definitelly want to spend some time living in the forest, but wouldn't spend too much time there, because I would want to return to the civilization. I always wanted to have a house in the middle of a forest so that my friends and I could chill out and do whatever we want there. Maybe I'll build a house there when I'm older and have enough money to do so, of course if I don't change my mind about all of this until then.
Yea I'd maybe buy some wooded area not to far from civilization, how ever I do love living in rural areas!
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I would also love to live in the forest, in the mountains or near a beach. I've always admired the hunter-gatherer lifestyle and the philosophy of living simply. I believe I will achieve this once I retire.
Lol, that would be surely a great experience. I would love to live in a Bulgarian forest. I wouldn't like to have any meddlesome neighbors, and just have my family living in that house with me. It would be nice to wake up in the morning, go to the kitchen, make myself a coffee, grab my pen and notebook, go to the living room, look through the wide window, and look at the peaceful and mysterious surrounding.
I think living in the forest would be nice! Would be like an adventure! IF people came with me, then it would be really nice. Otherwise I would be scared the whole time. Also have to have something to keep bugs away at all times. Otherwise with bugs bothering with me, it would be the WORST time. They ruin anything going good for me! I would also have to have some way to have awesome food there. Without that I would be miserable. Being with nature would make me really happy. I would love to plant some flowers too. I LOVE scenery ALOT! It would be SO relaxing definitely. Heart
Heart HELLOOOOO beautiful people! Heart
We used to live in a camper in the woods when I was a little girl. I used to love hearing all of the sounds of nature. Just lying there listening to the deer and bears traipsing around, going about their business. Listening to the nearby stream. Plus the crispness of the air, even in summer. It's like humidity is allergic to the woods.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register