Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

pcgamer
Why do you prefer PC gaming?
If you are in this thread, it probably means that you are a PC gamer. There are many privileges PC gamers enjoy over console gamers. For starters, you get to play a better game then what consoles get due to the sheer power of PC. What's your reason to be a PC gamer?
I Am not a pc gamer, as the start money needed to get into is not something I feel like dishing out atm, how ever I fully understand that PC gaming is unmatched graphics and power wise.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I like PC gaming because it's a lot of fun. I don't any consoles just play games on PC and laptops. It gives you flexibility to play anywhere you can bring your PC. Games are sometimes to stop the boredom of riding the bus. I see many people playing on their smartphones all kinds of games. If you had a console you'll get speed and the umph of the console to win a lot of trophies - etc. so the console is best for those kinds of games, but it's not portable.
There's definitely a lot more precision when you are gaming on the PC. I do love consoles but they really only suit some types of games. For that reason I like to have both a console and a PC available. At the moment my PC is a laptop. It's really handy as I travel a lot for work, but really don't want to give up gaming while I'm away!
I know! Gaming is a lot of fun. I realized that I get very relaxed when I play games. Even the redundant ones are a relaxer. Every month I have to get to Pro Gamer status on pch.com so I play jolly jong 2 over and over again till I get it all done to be a pro gamer status. Jolly Jonng 2 is fast and I get to be a pro gamer status and rack up points fast to get prizes at pch.com.
It's so much more sand boxy XD
I've been a PC gamer since I was a kid. I actually don't own consoles (my parents are very against the idea of me having a PS, Gameboy, etc) so yeah I've grown to accept and like PC, not like I have any other options anyway. Thought, I have to admit, the few times I played games on a console (usually my cousin's or neighbor's), I enjoyed it.
There's way more options on PC than a console. Old games can be modded forever and new ones run better on PC. Besides, I use the PC constantly anyhow. I can do without a TV and a console. Only consoles I own are 'handheld' for mobility but that's it.
The main reason I'm a PC gamer is because I don't have a TV... Everyone says that buying a good enough PC is more expensive than getting a console, but if you need to get a decent TV to go with your console then it pretty much evens out. Especially if you consider the fact that console games are so much more expensive than PC games.

Also, I travel a lot and a laptop is just so much more practical than hauling around an Xbox or PS.
I have console gamed all my life and I never had a machine to power anything decent but I finally spoiled myself this christmas and got myself more than a machine :D I cannot wait! Also got Rainbow Six Siege for free, gonna install DoTa W3 and RS ;D
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register