Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

bronzetiger
Batman v. Superman
I'm a Marvel fan, but I am very excited for the Batman v. Superman movie of Zack Snyder. I think that when this movie is released, the universe of DC will have the expand, too. I am very excited to see the fight scenes between Batman v. Superman, though I don't know what the role of Wonder Woman will be there.

Anyway, here's the picture of the Batmobile which was released on the Internet recently. Thoughts?

[Image: 10504034_600x400.jpg]
A lot depends on how the actors portray the characters. Wonder woman was my heroine as a child and all the recent attempts of remakes have failed.
The only actor I like is Henry Cavill, I like Ben Affleck but can he pull off Batman?
Ben af fleck being batman has got me sketpcual but I i feel like superman and batman we'll end up coming together in thisnmovie
If you ask my 3 year old grandson, who is Batman? He says, "Batman is Batman, and Superman is Batman," so in his opinion, Batman wins - I was in the Batman Fan Club in high school in the 1970s, what awesome memories - Sure wish I still had those cups, cards and posters don't ya know - Love the BatMan - grandkids get that from me (lol.)
That bat mobile is looking pretty sick if you ask me!
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I'm only watching this out of curiousity for Ben Affleck's performance and finally seeing Wonderwoman on screen. I also want to know how Lex Luthor gets bald. HAHA :)
I always root for Batman over Superman. Batman wears my favorite color! Batman is just WAY cooler for many reasons. I love Wonder Woman too! Biggest problem I have with Superman, is that curl in the middle of his forehead. It always bothered me for some reason. I have no clue why. I always used to think, it would be nice if that curl was not there. I never understood either why they have panties over tights. But I could overlook that. Just that little curl I could not overlook for some reason. Luckily both of these have changed it seems. That bat mobile looks AMAZING! I will love to watch this movie definitely. Heart
Heart HELLOOOOO beautiful people! Heart
I'm beyond stoked for this movie. I would side with Batman because I always felt like Superman was a character they made just way to overpowered. Super strength, laser eyes, ice breath, and flying?! What can't this guy do?! Batman is smart enough to emerge victorious from any situation. I don't think there will be a winner in this movie because the movie is just setting up the Justice League movie in which Batman and Superman are buddies :p
Looking forward to it, though cautiously so. This and Suicide Squad, at least. I do hope the rumors about the Robin/Jason Todd downfall are true, however -- I feel we need a second go at Robin in feature films. We've seen his suit in the trailer, so... here's to hoping! (Obviously, I'm on Team Batman, haha!)
I'm worried about how the actors will do with the roles of Batman and Lex. The casting choices are kind of risky, but so were Kenneth Branaugh's in the 90s and that panned out. Mostly, I wonder if these actors will play the characters tough enough or if they will soften them too much. I don't really care one way or the other about Wonder Woman. I never really liked her. As for the Batmobile, it looks really awesome, but why do they keep taking it further and further from it's original design?
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register