Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Anime for beginners?
What anime would you recommend for beginners?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Oh this is a hard one. While indeed there may be some animes for beguines it all depends on the things that the person you want to recommend an anime likes. For example I'd go with someone who is a chef in a kitchen and likes comedy with Sugeki no Souma(hope I spelled it right) while with people who like romance with let's say Toradora.
It all depends on what the person likes.
Shole Wrote:Oh this is a hard one. While indeed there may be some animes for beguines it all depends on the things that the person you want to recommend an anime likes. For example I'd go with someone who is a chef in a kitchen and likes comedy with Sugeki no Souma(hope I spelled it right) while with people who like romance with let's say Toradora.
It all depends on what the person likes.

Thanks for the response!
SailorMoon would be a nice start.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
None other than...
[Image: RvqJ4Ot.png]
Thanks for sharing guys!
Watch Death Parade. Very sad, funny and also kinda reminds you on how people can change in different circumstances. There are only 12 episodes roughly 20 minutes long. Check it out if you have the time!
Mew Wrote:Watch Death Parade. Very sad, funny and also kinda reminds you on how people can change in different circumstances. There are only 12 episodes roughly 20 minutes long. Check it out if you have the time!

I'll definitely look into that! thanks for the recommendation!
Sabbat, post: 2214, member: 120 Wrote:None other than...
[Image: RvqJ4Ot.png]
Thats a nice one!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I definitely want to get back into SailorMoon.  I use to watch that but I've been thinking about getting back into watching it.  I'm glad you recommended it, Naiwen.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register