Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Spartan
Straight outta Compton
I went to see this movie friday, and it was a longer movie, But well worth it. Not to many people were there, all thought I went with a large group.
But the movie it's self was a great movie IMO and I would advise you to watch it if you are going to the movies soon.

If you did see what did you think?
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I went to see it last Monday and thought it was a brilliant film. Being from England I confess to knowing very little about NWA or rap music in general, but I really liked the music and I felt like I was getting the chance to learn some American history I didn't previously know about. I thought the acting was great and the stars looked enough like the original guys to be believable. Overall great movie.

Sad ending too
(09-09-2015, 11:39 PM)Chriswriter Wrote: I went to see it last Monday and thought it was a brilliant film. Being from England I confess to knowing very little about NWA or rap music in general, but I really liked the music and I felt like I was getting the chance to learn some American history I didn't previously know about. I thought the acting was great and the stars looked enough like the original guys to be believable. Overall great movie.

Sad ending too

Not sure if you seen the meme going around about Ice Cubes son looking more like Ice Cube then Ice Cube does, but I got a chuckle out of it lol :)
Just revisited this movie, still just as amazing!
I really enjoyed watching this movie, in fact, I have seen it several times since it was released.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register