Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Thoughts on Campaign?
Hey guys with out giving to much away how did you guys think the campaign was?
I Really loved it, The cut scene were crazy good looking, and The story line was pretty good. A few holes but over all one of the better campaign they made.  So far I'm not disappointed with this game. Currently I've been on a mutiplayer kick.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I enjoyed the campaign but it was so short. I wish it would be longer.
Hadn't gotten a chance to play it. I can't afford the price tag on the game for the moment.

From what I have seen of the game though it looks well done and interesting. I May end up getting it but for right now I just have to watch everyone else play it. :P
The cut scenes were crazy good
Yea I really got into the scenes they were great
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
When I finished Advanced Warfare I was overall pleased, but I strongly disliked the ending because of how it forced you to kill Irons. It was like the "let go of Rorke" scene from Ghosts, but much, much worse. The game's would have been much better, IMO, if it had at least allowed you to save Irons, even if it didn't have a Black Ops II-grade branching storyline. Repaying Irons for his decision to not shoot you would have helped make the story feel less railroaded.
The campaign is alright but nothing special to me. I didn't overly enjoy it.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register